Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GOOOOAAAALLLLLLLL

Thank you so much to everyone who supported and donated to my project! I am so grateful to be able to create my work and be the proud owner of a 3d printer. When I receive the money at the end of September I will be streaming the building of the 3d printer and the printing of the work. You can follow my progress on my USTREAM CHANNEL The Kickstarter is not over until September so there is still time and need for donation. Any money over my $3000 goal will go toward paying the people that are making this happen (my 3d designer and computer programmers) a little more money. They have been so generous helping me and I would like to be able to sweeten the deal for them!




Live Video streaming by Ustream


A big thanks to the people who have already donated:



And a big thanks to those who donated their time:
Jimmy Zelinskie
Travis Choma
Robin Grearson
Angry Designer
Francisco Hui
Mary Huang
Jeffrey Pena
Katarína Hybenová
Noah Becker
chicosastar
Katinka Simonse
and everyone in r/technology and r/favors and r/nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment